Past Recipients Application
Sandy Springs Perimeter Civic Fund
The Donna Adams Mahaffey & Jean DiLuzio Past Recipients Scholarship
Application for 2024
Thank you for your continued interest in applying for the Donna Adams Mahaffey Past Recipients Scholarship. The Sandy Springs Chamber Civic Fund Scholarship Committee will award 9 (nine) $2,000 scholarships to past winners of the Donna Adams Mahaffey Scholarship.
The Applicant must:
- Continue your enrollment for 2024 in your non-profit technical, 2 yr. or 4 yr. public college or university in the State of Georgia
- Have completed your FAFSA form
- Register to take a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Maintain an overall 2.0 GPA and provide an unofficial transcript for verification
- Sign another consent form - Print, sign (guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age), scan, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write an essay of 500 words on why you still need financial assistance and how your college experience is helping you achieve your goals.
** Use the essay as your opportunity to reflect your financial need and drive. Make sure your name is included at the top of your essay.
- Complete and submit the application, consent form, transcript, and essay to the Scholarship Committee
- Be willing to attend a few Civic Fund events
- Provide updated contact information annually (cell and email)
Please fill out the following required information and sign the form to submit to the Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber Civic Fund Scholarship Committee by February 16th, 2024 at 5PM.
For questions or inquiries, please contact email@example.com
The Scholarship Committee may request additional information. Additional information can be sent via email or mailed to:
The Donna Adams Mahaffey Scholarship
c/o Sandy Springs Perimeter Civic Fund
Attention: Lena Liebrecht
1000 Abernathy Rd. Suite L-10
Sandy Springs, GA 30328