Sandy Springs Perimeter Civic Fund
The Donna Adams Mahaffey Past Recipients Scholarship
Thank you for your continued interest in applying for the Donna Adams Mahaffey Past Recipients Scholarship. The Sandy Springs Chamber Civic Fund Scholarship Committee will award four $1,500 scholarships to past winners of the Donna Adams Mahaffey Scholarship.
The Applicant must:
- Continue your enrollment for 2021 in your non-profit technical, 2 yr. or 4 yr. public college or university in the State of Georgia
- Have completed your FAFSA form
- Register to take a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Maintain an overall 2.0 GPA and provide an unofficial transcript for verification
- Sign another consent form
- Write an essay of 500 words on why you still need financial assistance and how your college experience is helping you achieve your goals.
- Complete and submit the application, consent form, transcript and essay to the Scholarship Committee
- Be willing to attend a few Civic Fund events
- Provide updated contact information annually (cell and email)
Please fill out the following required information and sign the form to submit to the Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber Civic Fund Scholarship Committee by January 31, 2021.
The Scholarship Committee may request additional information. Additional information can be sent via email, fax or mailed to:
The Donna Adams Mahaffey Scholarship
c/o Sandy Springs Perimeter Civic Fund
Attention: Brittany Hendler
6 Concourse Parkway, Suite 1725
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Fax: 678.443.2993 (Attention: Brittany Hendler)