The Health and Well-Being Council believes that every person deserves to be happy and healthy, and that happy and healthy individuals thrive in environments where they are living their purpose. Groups, companies and organizations build cultures of loyalty, trust, and support when they encourage personal and professional development. These individuals, groups, companies and organizations thrive by supporting the community where they live, work and play.
Mission: Bringing together a diverse group of health and well-being professionals for the purpose of connecting them with the community at large to create thriving wellness businesses and a healthier Sandy Springs.
Vision: We envision Sandy Springs as a top tier healthy urban city to live, work, and play.
Value Statement: We believe that healthy emcompasses the well-being of the Body, Mind, and Spirit, and is a dynamic on-going process of personal development, growth, and responsibility supported by a conscious community including friends, families, colleagues, and professional wellness providers.
The Health & Well-Being Council aims to:
- Assist people in identifying their purpose and abilities
- Provide information and teach the skills necessary for living a happy, healthy and vibrant life
- Assist companies in developing a clear vision and compelling business purpose to create the culture needed to thrive economically
- Assist companies in achieving economic success globally by teaching them the importance of acting locally
- Provide opportunities for people to connect with groups, companies and organizations that support their individual and collective purpose
- Build a culture of Health & Well-Being that allows individuals, groups, companies and communities freedom to thrive locally and globally
Health & Well-Being Events & Programs
Dine & Develop:
The Ultimate U Challenge: