The Health and Well-Being Council believes that every person deserves to be happy and healthy, and that happy and healthy individuals thrive in environments where they are living their purpose. Groups, companies and organizations build cultures of loyalty, trust, and support when they encourage personal and professional development. These individuals, groups, companies and organizations thrive by supporting the community where they live, work and play.
The Health & Well-Being Council aims to:
- Assist people in identifying their purpose and abilities
- Provide information and teach the skills necessary for living a happy, healthy and vibrant life
- Assist companies in developing a clear vision and compelling business purpose to create the culture needed to thrive economically
- Assist companies in achieving economic success globally by teaching them the importance of acting locally
- Provide opportunities for people to connect with groups, companies and organizations that support their individual and collective purpose
- Build a culture of Health & Well-Being that allows individuals, groups, companies and communities freedom to thrive locally and globally
Health & Well-Being Events & Programs
After Hours' Mixers (6:00 - 8:00 PM) will be held at different multi-use complexes throughout Sandy Springs. Health & Well-Being members will have opportunities to build relationships with the tenants and businesses within a 1-mile radius of the event. Each event will feature 3 to 4 speakers (chosen from the membership).
Dine & Develop:
These mini workshops (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM) will be hosted throughout the city - partnered with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital - and will provide opportunities for personal and professional development. Speakers will be chosen from the Health & Well-Being Council and ESJ Staff.
The Ultimate U Challenge:
Meet Our Members:
These "Open House" type events showcase Health & Well-Being members' businesses and businesses in their networks. These members share our beliefs and support our mission by volunteering their time and giving beyond the minimum dues to our initiative. We want Sandy Springs to recognize these businesses and the products and services they offer.