David David Blake Jones, L.Ac. is dedicated to helping his patients achieve the results they have been unable to obtain because he knows what it means to suffer from symptoms that no one seems able to resolve. Partially as the result of a physically and emotionally painful early childhood trauma, David spent years suffering from the inability to manage stress, which caused intractable insomnia, skin disorders, digestive weakness, fatigue and depression.
While in a graduate program in Public Health, David visited a school of Chinese Medicine in Los Angeles, and received acupuncture for the first time. He experienced a level of relaxation previously not known to him. He also began to take a customized herbal formula prescribed for a stress related skin condition, and saw the skin condition begin to go away for good. After this positive change in health, David decided to shift from a bureaucratic career in Public Health to a career in Integrative Medicine.
Credentials: David Blake Jones, LAc, M.S.P.H.
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Alabama
• Master of Science of Public Health, University of Alabama School of Public Health
• Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yo San University
• Diplomate of Acupuncture, NCCAOM
• Nationally Certified: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
• Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc), Georgia Medical Board
• Certified Meditation Instructor: Chopra Center for Wellbeing
David has studied advanced Acupuncture techniques, Acupuncture Orthopedics, Medical Pulse Diagnosis, and Chinese Botanical Medicine, continuing his education with some of the Chinese Medicine’s top clinicians, including Dr. Hua Gu, Robert Doane, Jimmy Chang and Richard Hazl.